|Posted by senecablazerstc on February 20, 2015 at 11:50 AM|
Because of the impending snow and overall very cold weather that we are experiencing at the moment we have decided to postpone our first practice. It has been moved from Tuesday Feb. 24 to Tuesday March 3 5:45-7:00pm. For those who have not been able to pay their fees please do so before or at this practice. It is especially imperative that we get uniform sizes by this date as well. You will not be able to participate without a uniform. Let us know if you have any questions and hope to see you March 3!